An incredible yacht with a contemporary design, the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY37 will offer you more than a monohull: hanks to hull shape specially designed for perfect seaworthiness and exceptional stability, you are assured unequalled comfort and safety. With its spacious ﬂybridge and sun deck, a cockpit leading directly onto the saloon, the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY 37 brings you all the many pleasures of the sea, both in navigation and at mooring.
With the FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY 37, twice the pleasures…
Over to architect Daniel Andrieu:
“As the latest newcomer to the Fountaine Pajot Motor Yachts family, the trawler yacht FOUNTAINE PAJOT MY37’s design is based on a certain number of requirements:
– Queen-size beds with side access (known as ‘island beds’) in the owner and VIP cabins;
– Main deck with a seamless level between the cockpit, the saloon and the navigation station ;
– Interconnected features (kitchen accessible from the cockpit and saloon, etc.);
– Multi-purpose use of the cockpit with optional add-ons (BBQ, fishing seat, etc.);
– Full-width swim platform;
– Perfected lighting, whether in the cabins or on the main deck, with full visibility;
– A sleek, modern design that incorporates both conventional motor yacht “essentials” and the essence of Fountaine Pajot, based on the core concept of lines running parallel to the horizon;
– A sweeping fly deck boasting numerous integrated features, setting it apart from monohulls.
– The environmental footprint has been carefully researched, with work carried out on reducing wake, soundproofing and improved fuel consumption over two cruising speed ranges (8-9 knots and 13-16 knots).”
Check back in spring 2015 to see it in action.
See the very first pictures here.